Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa at Grandma's House

Santa came and surprised the kids this year and Drew's parents house. They were all sooo cute and loved getting to sit on his lap. Ty was a little shy... which is so unlike him but so happy to see him. And Danny was cute as a button of course and totally chill.
Danny and Santa
Ty and Santa

Our family of FOUR!!

5 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Ty looks like such a big boy on Santa's lap! You guys are a cute family!

Marie MW said...

I am so so sad I missed it!! Can't wait to be with ya again. Looks like too much fun. :)

Christi said...

It is so fun that Santa came!!!! Danny looks to cute in the outfit!!!

The McBrides said...

How fun! Danny is already starting to get bigger! Both of your boys look adorable!

Julianne said...

Such fun times. I hope you guys have a very happy Holiday. You are a darling family of four!