Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Visitors are sadly gone

I was lucky enough to have my mom come and stay with me for 10 days after Danny arrived. I can't even imagine not having her here to help... it would have been madness!! After staying 10 days she left and then came back with my dad a week and a half later for Christmas. It was so great having them here and Ty is missing all the attention!!!
My mom and Danny.
Ty was so happy to have Grandma around to entertain him. Here they are having fun making sugar cookies... and a big flour mess. We miss having Grandma here.


My brother Keith with the boys. My brother came during the week that my mom was gone. I was so lucky to have constant help! him and Ty were so cute playing Ty's made up games. Ty is missing uncle Keith as well.

It is so great having family and friends to help. I would not have been able to do it without everyone here to help me. LOVE all the meals that were brought in and LOVE all the visitors!

0 comments: