
These... are my boys. And they make life so fun. ...sure I'm tired all the time, my boobs still hurt and my house never seems to stay clean... but they are the cherry on top of strawberry ice cream. Danny has been a great baby... so was Ty... so I will just be expecting Danny to be as wild of a toddler as Ty is. They are gonna keep me on my toes... and keep me smiling. The days are passing much to quickly... Danny is already 3 months old!

And now they will be sharing a room... wish us all luck!!
10 comments:
What an absolutley darling room! I haven't seen that yet and I LOVE it! Its perfect for your little guys! Its funny how completely crazy life gets with kids, yet its so great and you wouldn't have it any other way. You are such a great mom, I look up to you so much and I promise the boobs will get feeling better!
Why does time go so fast?! I still can't believe how big and old Ty is, and I can't believe that it has already been 3 months since Danny was born! I'm so happy to hear that you're loving life with all your boys! Keep up the good work-- they are clearly happy happy boys! :)
Celeste - I love reading about your little guys. They look precious together and Ty sure seems to have a handle on being the big brother! Their room looks fantastic! Sleep deprivation is what this season is all about ... it changes.
Miss you and love you tons.
Celeste, Danny is getting so big! They both are adorable!! One thing... give up in the house... it will never be the same! Enjoy them while you can! The boys room is adorable!! That will be fun for them to share!! Wait until they get older and you can hear them giggling at night!
Wow, they are both getting so big! I can't believe they are sharing a room....I hope that is a good and easy transition. You give me hope that I will be able to have two boys and come out of it alive....I know the boobs hurt, but isnt' it fun that they are so huge! I feel like a porn star sometimes. ;)
They are both so darn cute and growing up much too fast! I can't believe that Danny is 3 months already. Good luck on the sharing rooms situation!!
Also I wanted to just see what your plans are for Ty next year. One of my best friends is starting a preschool in her basement for 3 yr olds. She is doing it Tues. and Thurs. from 9-11 and it will be $65 a month. My two girls and nephew will be in her class and she has a son the same age along with 2 other students so far. Just thought I would let you know in case you were interested. Let me know if you want more info.
They are so cute! Both of them. And their room is awesome.
What cuties! I love the matching ties.
It will be so much fun for them to share bunk beds one day! They are so dang cute!!!
Cute room! And your visit with Shauna looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment