Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Pineapple





Danny will be 4 months old next week and I seriously feel like I am missing it!! He is the happiest little baby and unless he is hungry or wet he is giggling and watching your every move. Ty has taken a lot more interest in him now that he has someone else to give him their undivided attention. Ty will jump and run around and Danny won't take his eyes off him... and Ty LOVES it. The other day Ty was playing with him and said "Hey Little Pineapple..." Me and Drew just looked at each other and laughed... we have no idea where he came up with that... but now Danny is our little pineapple! ha ha ha

11 comments:

Sarie said...

He is so cute Celeste. He changes every day!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He is such a doll. Funny how nicknames chosen by syblings at a young age always stick. What a funny one too!

Shauna said...

How funny! I wonder where he got pineapple! too cute. I'm glad he's showing more interest now. Danny is such an adorable little thing--I can't believe he is already 4 months old.

The McBrides said...

that is hillarious, I love the random things kids say! I think Danny looks alot like him mom :)

Jami and Family said...

He is so cute and smiley! Kids come up with some funny things, I love it!

The Marriotts said...

Celeste!! I hope you haven't written me off as a friend, lol! I haven't been on anyone's blog in so long!! It was great catching up on here. Your boys are just adorable, and that little Danny is just edible! And Ty Guy looks like such a big boy in his bunk bed!! Oh Celeste, I miss you and I have a baby gift for you. It's been sitting on my counter for 2 1/2 months now, and if you happen to check my blog you'll find out why :) Love you girl. I'll call you soon and I will mail your package as soon as I get a chance.

Heather said...

celeste! your boys are so cute! Ty sounds like he's a lot of fun and I can't get over how much danny looks like you. Hope you guys are doing good!?

crookstons said...

He is soo cute Celeste! He is getting big! I can't stand how fast time goes!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So funny! Danny is so sweet and cute:)

Alisa said...

Danny's the sweetest pineapple I've ever held. Seriously.

Julia Murphy said...

Love that story... it could stick like Flower :)