Monday, March 29, 2010

shots

Danny went in for his 4 month old shots today and Ty as well had to get a shot that they were out of at the time of his two year old shots. ...so Ty went first... a shot in his thigh... he started screaming and crying... four stickers and three suckers later he calmed down. Danny's turn... the nurse picks up the shot starts moving it towards Danny's thigh... Ty starts screaming and tries to get in between the nurse and Danny "No! No! ... Danny doesn't want it! Danny doesn't want it!!!" I knew he had some protective older brother instincts for his little brother! Love you Ty

8 comments:

Joyful Noise said...

Too cute!

Garbett Family said...

Okay, that one REALLY made me laugh!

Sarie said...

Shots are so traumatic for those little ones! Poor Ty.

jquick said...

That is so darn cute that Ty tried to stick up for is baby brother. What a sweet boy!

Shauna said...

LOL...That is too funny! What a protective brother! Poor little guys. Shots are never any fun.

The McBrides said...

poor little thing! I hate shots! I dread taking Halle in everytime! That is so cute that Ty was trying to protect danny, what an awesome big brother!

crookstons said...

That is soo cute! Way to be a good big brother Ty!!

Kasey said...

That is so sweet! Your boys are so cute. I love how calls Danny a pineapple. Funny how those names stick!