Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bumps and Bruises

My accident prone child. Just when the other scraps had healed...

We were at Sue and Preston's Sunday night for Peyton's 5th birthday party and Ty was having a blast playing with all the kids outside. After some of the kids had come inside to eat and open gifts... I looked out the window and noticed there weren't any kids outside at all. "Where is Ty?" I thought and immediately headed outside to find him. Outside all I heard was the sound of Ty crying for mommy and daddy and found him in the bottom of a near by window well covered in dirt and tears with a huge goose egg and cut on his forehead. My heart sank! The poor little guy... I have no idea how long he was in there or how he fell in there. I'm so glad he is okay. We found two other goose eggs on the back of his head and scraps on his legs... nice.

5 comments:

The McBrides said...

poor guy! That is scary, I absolutely hate that feeling of not knowing where they are or what happened. Ty is so brave, what a stud!

Alisa said...

Oh, no fun. I'm afraid it's just the beginning...he's a little boy, after all.

crookstons said...

Poor Ty!! Maybe he should start wearing a helmet :) What a kid!

Unknown said...

Poor little thing! Your boating trip looks like it was fun, I love Danny's life jacket!

Unknown said...

Ouch!! that looks bad! He's a tough little guy though.