Friday, May 21, 2010

First Boating Trip of the Season


Drew is already anxious to get Danny on the ski... don't worry this was as far as he got :)


We went for a quick fun little get away this past week with our friends Koby and Emily and enjoyed a well needed boating trip and some sunshine! This was Danny's first time on the boat and he didn't seem to mind the life jacket at all... it was a new chew toy :) And Ty had fun cheering everyone on and making sure they were okay whenever someone fell wake boarding. And although the water was a little cold it was so great to be in water! It has been a long time since I've been able to wake board... I was prego last summer... so it felt great to get back out there... although my body isn't to sure... it's still sore when I walk! :) Ohhh I LOVE summer. Now let's start getting a little more sunshine up here in Salt Lake!!

5 comments:

Loni said...

that looks like SO much fun!!! i'm jealous. :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Fun! Danny looks so cute in his life jacket!! Wish we ould have been there enjoying the nice water:)

Julia Murphy said...

Looks like you all had such a great time! And of course - Danny will be a natural - following in his big brother's swim fins :)

So glad you got out on the water Celeste, glad Danny likes chewing the life vest, and hope to see Marie out on the line soon.

Miss you and love you tons.

Shauna said...

How fun!! I wish the weather here would warm up and we could head to the lake! Love Danny in his little life jacket...too cute!

The McBrides said...

that looks SO nice, I can't wait for summer sunshine! You definitely have two little boating buddies!