
Danny is a boy who is so easily happy. Whenever I am making dinner all I have to do is set him on the counter next to me in his bumbo... he loves to watch and feels fully entertained... and yes I know it can be dangerous to have your baby in a bumbo on the counter but I watch him carefully I promise!

And finally I got a photo of Danny and his buddy Bronson. Already they love reaching for each others faces. ... They are going to be great partners in crime I can already tell... just like their older siblings Ty and Sophie.

And finally my favorite part of the day is playtime with dad... maybe this is why Ty loves to wrestle and fight other kids too much... cause he loves rough housing with his dad... and now that Danny is getting older he is joining in on this fun!
7 comments:
So cute Celeste! And thank you for posting a picture of Bronson! I haven't seen him since he was just a few weeks old! I check Amanda's blog almost daily! They are going to be little partners in crime! It will be so much fun for you guys to watch them grow up together!
it is so fun to see danny and bronson growing up- much too fast though! What a handsome group of boys!
I love these pics of Danny - it's so hard to imagine how fast he is growing. Without a doubt I know you are careful with Danny on the countertop :)
My favorite pic is Drew and the boys in their Sunday shirts rough-housing on the sofa. Moments like those have always brought me joy as I watched the action. I hope it is the same for you.
Love you and miss you tons.
Celeste! It's been so long since I've been on here! Oh my goodness your boys are SO adorable. And Ty in his big boy panties is just too cute!! He is getting so big! And how fun to be able to go to Disneyland with your family! Sounds like you guys had a blast! I need to call you and catch up!! Hugs!!
Celeste, you have such cute little boys! I love all the pictures of them, they are beautiful.
So cute!!! I love the last picture of Drew and his boys!!!
Cute Boys! Danny is seriously the cutest baby! He is already getting so big!
Post a Comment