Saturday, July 17, 2010

Swimming Lessons





Ty has been in swimming lessons these last couple weeks and loves it. He has been taking lessons with Sophie and Bree which makes it even better for him. His teacher is great and handles these little guys so great. He still hesitates to go under water by himself but we are getting closer. The last day they took the kids off the diving board. Ty was pretty scared at first and had to be dropped in by his teacher. After that he did it by himself and cried when we had to leave. I loved swimming lessons growing up so it was fun to see him in the water learning.

3 comments:

The McBrides said...

swimming lessons is such a fun part of Summer, he looks like he did a great job!

Lindsay said...

How fun! He looks so cute in that little vest.

richardson crew said...

I am so glad that he loves the water! Someone in the family had to carry on the swimming tradition and I don't think jake is it!