Guys, Ty is adorable. I'm so glad we got to meet him at Christmas. Keep the videos coming. By the way, nice work on the nursery--it looks straight out of Pottery Barn Kids.
Oh my goodness!!! The little buddie is growing so fast. I love the "what do you do all day?" clip. Isn't it the truth! WE LOVE TY! He's a stud!! Cute videos clips
Celeste!! Do u remember me? Its Sunny Jo!! I just saw ur link from Kristens page, and thought i should say hi!! Ur family is SO cute!! Hope that ur doing good!!:)
Oh my, he is so cute! Don't you just love this age when they're starting to interact with you and they just love to be around you? I love that he plays with his lips, that is Ava's favorite thing to do also! Putting videos was a great idea, I loved it!
Celeste, hey! It's Lindsay Buckland-I just started blogging & I found your blog from Kristan's!! Your little Ty is such a stud. I'm so happy for you! It was fun to catch up on how you've been. We haven't talked since college when you were leaving on your mission! And by the way, Trent & I live in Kansas City now. Not too far from St.Louis!
My life has never been better. Drew and I have been married for over 9 years now, we have super stud five year old Ty Guy and our energetic little three year old Danny Boy and giggly little one year old Jimmer!
Need a Home Loan or refinance? Please give Drew a call anytime... even if you just have mortgage related questions... he gives great advice. Drew has been doing mortgages for over 6 years and now runs a branch that is a referral based business... so any help would be greatly appreciated. Drew (801) 792-6670 or email him drew@elitepmre.com
14 comments:
Guys, Ty is adorable. I'm so glad we got to meet him at Christmas. Keep the videos coming. By the way, nice work on the nursery--it looks straight out of Pottery Barn Kids.
I love seeing the videos!!! What a cutie!!
I love the videos! Ty is so cute, especially when he laughs. You're lucky you got such a handsome little boy.
Those are so cute! He is such a cute boy!
Those are so cute! He is getting so big, as usual.
Oh my goodness!!! The little buddie is growing so fast. I love the "what do you do all day?" clip. Isn't it the truth! WE LOVE TY! He's a stud!! Cute videos clips
HAHAHA! I like to spit all day too! What a cutie! I love it.
those are so freakin cute!
Celeste!! Do u remember me? Its Sunny Jo!! I just saw ur link from Kristens page, and thought i should say hi!! Ur family is SO cute!! Hope that ur doing good!!:)
Love the videos guys! Ty is such a happy little guy! I would be too though with good parents like you guys!
LOL!!!! you can learn a lot about a person from what they do all day!!
Oh my, he is so cute! Don't you just love this age when they're starting to interact with you and they just love to be around you? I love that he plays with his lips, that is Ava's favorite thing to do also! Putting videos was a great idea, I loved it!
Adorable.
Celeste, hey! It's Lindsay Buckland-I just started blogging & I found your blog from Kristan's!! Your little Ty is such a stud. I'm so happy for you! It was fun to catch up on how you've been. We haven't talked since college when you were leaving on your mission! And by the way, Trent & I live in Kansas City now. Not too far from St.Louis!
Post a Comment