Today Ty turned 4 months old! I can't believe how time flies. He went in for his shots and check up and came out
weighing 16.10 lbs!!!! Big boy...lots of chub... and
even some little man boobs. Shots were not pleasant...he ran a fever...and didn't eat or sleep for 3 days straight...I had no idea this was normal!!...It scared me to death. But he's okay now...I'm exhausted...but he's okay.
He's back to watching Baby Einstiens in his bumbo chair and eating PLENTY! Did you know it costs us about 40$ a week to feed this little guy...I mean big guy. That's okay he's worth every penny. The Dr. wants us to start working with him on rollling over and scooting in a circle...the kid is so content in life that he loves to just sit and chill. "oh...you want me to move over there to get my binky..nay...to much work...I'll just suck on my fingers instead." I love him cause he's so easy and such a happy baby though. He just makes me smile.

12 comments:
Nice tits, Ty!
Ty is the cutest! He is such a chill baby! I would love to go to IKEA with you sometime, that would be so much fun!
Celeste, he is the cutest little/big guy ever! Not fun about the shots, but glad he's back to himself. He's a cutie. And definitely worth every penny it costs to feed him!
Those pictures are so cute. I bet it is really nice that he'll just sit there and be content with himself. He's very photogenic; even with the man boobs! :)
What a big kid! I lvoe his man boobs and I love how chunky he is! He is the cutest!
Man, he is so cute! Our little Ava is 17 lbs also, I can't believe how big she is, but she's like Ty and she LOVES to eat! It costs a ton feeding them but they are for sure worth it!! Hey how do you like not working?
What a big boy! He's so incredibly cute. Are you done working now? That must be so nice!
Wow, time DOES fly! It seems like you just brought him home! I could just squeeze those little cheeks! I love baby chub, it's absolutely adorable. Glad shots are over and that your nights are better!
Love the moobs... shots are no fun, just wait until he starts teething... I do have cute nephews don't I?
He is getting cuter and cuter and bigger and bigger. Kali is 19 lbs and she is 9 months...Crazy...I love the kids they are so fun...Let's play next week for sure..Plan on it.
Happy 4 months Ty! What a cutie! I love the picture with him watching TV, he's a little stud! I had shots too, they are the saddest thing...but have a great cause :) Love you guys!
the little man is growing and is just so cute!!!, Leia goes in this week for her shots. If Ty is over 16 lbs, she's probably over 20lbs!!
Post a Comment