Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay so this is actually the second time I've been tagged and I just never got around to doing it the first time...sorry Amanda. So...with Nicki tagging me this time...I figured I'd better do it.

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

1. I'm terrified of spiders..not your typical "eek there's a spider", but... "AHHHH!!" ...a rush of crazy...lack of breathing... and a strong urge to take off all my clothes (for some reason I think if I take my clothes off I'll be able to feel it if the spider is on me..like I said rush of crazy)

2. OCD on organization...I keep my own house very organized...but where the weird ocd in me comes out is when I walk into others peoples homes or a certain room that feels disorganized...I spend the first few seconds...minutes...rearranging the furniture and pictures on the walls in my head so that it is organinzed....yeah..I'm a little co co.

3. Like Nicki...I to am a beach girl. If I could live anywhere in the world I would pick the North Shore on Oahu Hawaii...hit the beach everyday...soaking up the sun..ahhh. Ride my long board skateboard along the beach walk....watch Ty learn to surf...that would be the life.

4.To fall asleep at night...I rub my toes to together...first I rub my toes on Drew's feet and when that drives him crazy...the I rub myown toes together.

5. I still have trouble with my rights and lefts...yeah I know.

6.The way to my heart is the "Great Wall of Chocolate" from PF Chang's...oh baby it's good! Yummy chocolate cake drizzled with raspberry sauce with fresh berries to top it off...yum.

7.I once was in a campus movie where I played a secret agent named Jade.

8. Still after 12 years of driving I have trouble backing up...a few months ago I knocked off my side view mirror backing out of the garage. I have hit over 20 different abjects while backing up... including poles, parked cars, fire hydrants and boulders..luckily never any people.

9. I named my tummy "Cliff" when I was in like the sixth grade...Drew has taken the liberty of naming a few of my other body parts...no I can't give any more info than that.

10. And lastly when Ty is being fussy (and Drew's not home) I've found that if I put on hip-hop music and dance for him...he's totally entertained.

So there you have it...I'm going to tag Mur, Kristan, Kelly, Sabrina, Sylvie, Mindy, Tanya, Becky, Erin, and Lindsay.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

I think you need to post a video of you doing some of that hip hop dance for Ty!hahah! Cute post!

Shauna said...

Like the new background...looks like u figured it out. That is so funny about "cliff" I remember you talking about it on the mish. Also how could I forget--you taking off your clothes when that spider was in our room and spraying a TON of spray and never praying on the floor again!! ha ha. Good times!!

Sarie said...

I loved reading this!! I will move to Hawaii with you when we're 80 and our husbands are gone! (I've heard men die earlier than women and I don't want to live alone). We'll be roommates again!!

Jami and Family said...

Hey I am deathly afraid of spiders also! They absolutley freak me out!! Oh and I love the new background, very festive!