So Ty hasn't crawled yet... but he's on his way and he is so hilarious doing it. He gets on his knees great but hasn't figured out how to get the motions down so he lifts him self up like he's doing push-ups on his toes... it's so cute. He also looks like a disabled inchworm when he's trying to get things or get somewhere... here's a cute video of him doing it... enjoy... we sure do... :)
Side Note: Ty's not wearing tights!
So... Now that spring is here Ty wears shorts almost every day and now that he's on his knees most of the time I noticed his knees getting red and rash like. My friend Amanda gave me these great "Baby Legs" that are just like leg warmers to protect their knees. They have worked great. You can find them at Target. Drew thinks they look a little girly... but he only wears them in the house and not in public :)
So... Now that spring is here Ty wears shorts almost every day and now that he's on his knees most of the time I noticed his knees getting red and rash like. My friend Amanda gave me these great "Baby Legs" that are just like leg warmers to protect their knees. They have worked great. You can find them at Target. Drew thinks they look a little girly... but he only wears them in the house and not in public :)

12 comments:
Okay, we just about died laughing!!! He'll probably walk before Benjamin...
This is sooooo cute! I always knew that Ty was gonna be a "drop-and-gimme-10" kind of a kid! So strong!
How cute!! He'll be crawling in no time. I wish him and Leia could hang out again soon. it'd be fun to watch them crawl away together!!
I love how he crawled to his binki and then stopped. I alos think the "tights" are a great idea. I would reccoment pants this summer to avoid the knee thing. Especially crawling outside. OWCH
He's so cute!!!!!!! I love the video!!!
So cute!! He is so determined I love it!That's cool they have baby legs at Target!!
That is so darn cute! It's so funny watching them figure things out. Thanks for sharing!
disabled inchworm - Hilarious!
Those pictures are so cute of Ty! I've never seen a baby do that, but I love it, it's adorable. That kid is strong.
He is so cute and seriously looks like he is doing push-ups!
What a little stud muffin! Those little leg warmer things are awesome. Rylie has little rug burns on her knees and feet. Ty looks awesome, he's too funny!
He's getting so big! I need to get Rylee some of those babylegs. they are so cute.
WOW what a stud. You guys are sooo cute!!!
Post a Comment