Thursday, August 21, 2008

All because two people fell in love

Grandma Betty & Grandpa Ralph Pearson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary... can you imagine!... this past week and planned a fun BBQ with the entire family including a family picture. It was so fun to see everyone together with all their children and to see how many people have generated from these two amazing people. They are such fun grandparents and great grandparents. Drew and I hope to live as long and as happily as they have.

This is a picture of them and their children... two have pasted on... they had seven children. Drew's dad is the oldest son... top left.
This picture is of all their grandchildren... excluding Patti :(... she's in Florida. Drew is on the top left second over.
This is the CUTEST picture of them with all their great-grandchildren!! So Precious! ...and look at all those babies! Ty is on the Top left being held by his cousin Colton.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! You guys have the cutest family!

Christi said...

These pictures are the best! Isn't amazing to see what can come of one couple that is in love and has a family!! It makes you wonder what your own family pictures will look like down the road!

The McBrides said...

the picture of the three of you is so dang cute, you guys really are the cutest family! That is so fun to get together with everyone and celebrate such a fun occasion!

The Marriotts said...

You can't help but almost get emotional just looking at this amazing couple of 60 YEARS!! That's incredible. And look at all their posterity. Wow. You look gorgeous in the top picture!! I love that one of you 3.

Unknown said...

That's pretty amazing!!! so many kids!! I love that picture of you 3

Jami and Family said...

Wow what an awesome family! And so big with so many gradkids, how fun!! I hope I can be as lucky as them!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So cute 60 years is amazing!!

Leslie said...

Those are some awesome pictures Celeste! I especially love the last one too

Elizabeth Checchio said...

What an amazing legacy. Its so fun to really see it all in print.

Kristan Carter said...

That is so cool. I love seeing generation pictures....Dang cute. Let's get together next week. What are you up to?