Saturday, August 30, 2008

A few of Ty's favorite things

There are some things that I especially hope to never forget about my little guy. Things that melt my heart or crack me up when he does them... here are two.... one of Ty's favorite things these days is to blow raspberries on any surface he comes across... including the table, floor,chairs, the oven door, fridge, and my leg... but his favorite is the leather ottoman... I think cause it makes extra loud noises. The other is playing with door stoppers until the fall off... I find them all over the house and half the time have no idea what door they belong to. I had to catch him on video so I can always remember how he made me laugh when he'd do these small and simple things.

16 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Oh he too cute! I can't believe he is turning one so soon! AAAH! Where does the time go? We need to get together! I love him!!!

AmandaS said...

Okay, that is officially adorable! We try to get Megan to blow raspberries, but she just usually ends up biting one of us! Ty is perhaps the best raspberry blower ever!

Kristan Carter said...

I love the favorite things....I need to post something like that so I dont forget...

Brittany said...

Isn't it soooo freaking funny (and weird) the things they love, and the things they do, and the things they are obsessed with?? My mom always says "Couldnt you just watch them all day long and never get bored?" And it's true- it's fascinating to me how everything is so cool and new and interesting for them!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

He is so cute and funny!!He left some good marks on my oven door from blowing on it:)

Lance and Becky said...

I can't believe he's turning one...it seems just like yesterday you were bringing him home! He's such a cutie pie!

Shauna said...

That is toooo funny and cute! That made me laugh pretty good. I miss that lil Ty guy! He is changing so much!

Garbett Family said...

Waaaay too funny! We were laughing so hard! What a little crack up you have!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Oh, I love it! He is just more adorable every time you post a video. It looks like we may have the same ottoman....I guess I will have to try and teach Miles a new trick :)

Anonymous said...

Ty is a doll! It's good to get that stuff on camera because they grow up way too fast and it's easy to forget all the cute little things. I'm sure you are just the BEST mom ever! You always sound so cute on your videos.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, can you get any cuter?! He is such a cutie, I love how they discover new things like that. It's nice that we have another way of documenting those little things through blogging!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Ellie and Scott did the door stop thing. It's funny how they turn up all over the house, expecially the plastic ends (I know, a major choke hazard) Scott took one off the door that leads into the house from the garage and I was bringing in like 4 grocerie sacks and kicked the door to open it a little and it banged into the wall leaving a big hole where the knob hit it. But we fixed it and it's all good!!!

crookstons said...

That is too stinking cute! What a crack up!

The White Way said...

He is so cute! I love the little things that kids do and say.

Hannah said...

That is so funny!! Kayla loved those little door stopper springs too. I LOVE the farting noises, what a hoot!!

Lindsay said...

Those are SO funny. He is such a cute little boy, he makes the funniest little faces and smiles so cute!