I was so happy to come home from Cali to find my swap package!!! ... for those of you who don't know what a "swap" package is... it's when you sign up to be a part of a swap... my freind Kelly had one... and then you recieve and send a package to someone that usually you don't know... it's so fun! I got Yummy chocolate... my absolute weakness, fun spa supplies, a cute notebook, and a great quote from my favorite Apostle... Jeffrey Holland. I had the best time enjoy chocolate from London!!! Thank you so much Louise... I loved the package!
My next post I will share with you about my happy travels home and my 10 year reunion!! ...what... aren't I still 16? But in the mean time...
Drew's little sister left today to work for a semester at Disney World. i am so excited for her to get out on her own and experience some of the world. I hope she has a great time... and I hope we can find some affordable tickets so we can fly out to see her and the magical kingdom!!!

9 comments:
Wow! Drew and his sister do look alike!! Working at Diseny would be awesome!!! I wonder if JAson would mind his I took off and worked there for a year.... :)
If you come out to Florida you better tell me!!!! I am seriously 20 minutes from Magic kingdom!!! We could hit the beach for sure. So don't forget.. I'm close.
That's so cute with Ty sticking out his tongue! I also like the little motorcycle.
What's a swap package? Oh well, I pretty much love every goodie in your package. We are used to goodies from Great Britain cuz my mom is from there and we get stuff like that all the time. Next time, we'll have to share with you :)
Ty has been spending alot of time on four wheelers he he!! Patti is seriously going to my Happy place because Disney World and Disneyland are the happiest places on Earth:} I am jealous.
Love it!! I toaly crashed the Pearsons at Bear Lake as Im sure that youve heard. It was a ball. Hope you had fun in Cali. PS did Drew shower yet? hehe
Hey Pearson Family... Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Your little boy is beautiful!!! Congrats on him. We have boys exactly one month apart. our little Crue was born Oct 13th.. Glad to find you on here and hope you are doing well!
Brian and Debbie Holje
What a fun idea with the swap package! It sounds like you had a fun trip visiting your family! Maybe next time it will work out to see you guys! Ty is getting so big, I love his beautiful eyes.
What a fun idea with the swap package! It sounds like you had a fun trip visiting your family! Maybe next time it will work out to see you guys! Ty is getting so big, I love his beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment