Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Ty was a very cute BYU football player and loved dressing up this year. He had his costume on all day and totally was in character wanting to "down, set, hike" every where we went to day including isles in Sam's Club... super cute. Super proud and he was trained to say "Go Cougars!" when people would ask him what he was fpr Halloween.
All the boys... including in the womb dressed up today! :)


Ty and his cousin were rivals and so cute together constantly tackling each other... sadly Ty was taken many more times than Carson!!
All the cousins at Grandmas house.
And then some fun trick-or-treating around our neighborhood with best friends Bree and Sophie.
Our family... Ty with his funny cheeser and me with my super swollen face and 8 months prego body... and Drew looking fabulous! We had a great day!

Hope everyone else did also. Happy Halloween!!!

13 comments:

Julia Murphy said...

Ty looks terrific in his shoulder pads and uniform! And love the new lil guy already sporting a jersy over mom's tummy - that's way fun Celeste. Glad it was a good and safe holiday.

Nicki said...

GO COUGS! I love that even BabyPearson got a costume this year (and that he's even sporting the right jersey!). Looks like it was a fun Halloween for everyone!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Celeste, you're so cute!! I love that you all matched. Ty is just getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I can't believe baby will be here so soon. Which reminds me, you need to call me!

Garbett Family said...

Go Cougars! I love it!

Julianne said...

How fun! You all look so cute sporting your blue and white. I love the baby's costume as well, although you know over at our house we bleed RED!(except for Quinn)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

So cute! I love Ty telling everyone Go Cougs!!so funny. we had a blast trick or treating! I will always remember having to empty Ty's bag each time because he would get so much candy:)

Leslie said...

You guys are just TOO DANG CUTE! Seriously. So cute!

Erin said...

Ok that's so what I'm dressing Gabriel up as next year. It's too dang cute! And I can't believe you're so close to meeting the new little guy - wow, so excited for you!

Shauna said...

so stinken cute that little football player! Looks like the whole family had a fun time!

Kristan Carter said...

What cute pictures...I think it is great that you dressed up!! Our husbands really should be best friends...You look great...I miss you...

Go Cougars!!

Quinn said...

That is the CUTEST costume on him!! Totally perfect!! Go cougars!!

Lindsay said...

You have such a beautiful family! You look so cute prego!

Kasey said...

Love the costumes! Especially the baby one.