Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ty's Two Year Old Pictures










Ty had his two year old pictures taken a few weeks ago and we just got them back! I am in LOVE... and maybe that's because I am in love with the subject :) He actually did pretty well considering he never sits still. We persuaded him with suckers. I can't believe how big he has gotten in a year! I have his one year old picture next to this years picture and it is crazy the difference... he has hair! and he looks like a little boy.

18 comments:

LuCDay said...

He is such a doll and I love his little outfit!

Ang said...

He is SOOOO cute! I LOVE his hair!

Nicki said...

L.O.V.E. these pictures of Ty guy! What a treasure! Can't wait for pics of your two little guys! :)

Quinn said...

SUCH cute pics!!! He is such a handsome little guy! Can't believe he's two now! Wow, time flies!!!

Kristan Carter said...

Oh So So SO SOOOOO cute...and handsome I may add. I love that he has hair and is darling...

Jaimee said...

Oh my gosh! He is sooo cute! Can't wait to actually meet him and the new little one ;o)

Marie MW said...

What. a. fox. :)

Julia Murphy said...

Terrific pictures! Ty is such a cute guy - it's no wonder you love him so much!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

He is so handsome!! I put mine up next to his one year old picture and I saw the difference too! It is so crazy how much he has grown up! We just love Ty at our house:)

Shauna said...

those pictures are so great! what a cutie! I love the little outfit and his hair is so handsome! I need to do Bostons here soon.

Kasey said...

SO CUTE!!!

Chelsea and Miles said...

HAHA Miles and I have decided that he is officially our favorite boy in our ward! He is soo cute and always makes us laugh!

crookstons said...

Adorable Celeste!! He is such a handsome guy!!

jquick said...

He is just so dang cute!! I can't believe he's two.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh!!! Okay first of all, I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger friend. I had so much fun catching up on your last few posts!! Okay Ty is just adorable!! I LOVE these pictures! And I'm still laughing about the '29 things' for Drew! Love it! I'm curious what the dance is, haha! You look fantastic, by the way! I'm so excited for you and this next new adventure! You are going to love being a mommy of two! So exciting! Love and miss you!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

He's so cute!!! I love the first picture!

Lindsay said...

What cute pictures, and what a cute little boy! I LOVE that little vest!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

I am dying! These are fantastic!