Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and a Party

It was so much fun taking Ty to a pumpkin patch this year to pick a pumpkin. He wanted to carry that little pumpkin every where. Mostly he loved the tractor and all the other play things they had for all the little kids to play on.



Marie came with us to the pumpkin patch... we got some really great pictures of her... this is just one of them.
We then hosted a pumpkin carving party at our house with all our friends that live in our complex. It was great fun and Ty had so much fun playing with friends. He didn't enjoy the pumpkin part of it to much though... he thought it was pretty gross.


Koby & Emily came as "Baby Mama" they were so hilarious!!
Jaxson, Sophie and Ty... they all started sining "Happy Birthday" when we lit the candles for the pumpkins... so cute!!
Some of the pumpkin we carved
These cute treats that I had so much fun making... and eating:)

We had a great time... thanks everyone for coming!! Can't wait to see your pumpkins lit on your porches!!

6 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Looks like a blast! Your desserts looks delicious, I wish I were more creative.

Lindsay said...

Ty is so cute with his little pumpkin! What a fun party, you are so crafty!

Julia Murphy said...

The party looks like it was a great time! I love that the wee ones sang "Happy Birthday" when you lit the candles - that's sooo cute. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

So fun! I wish I lived in your complex. I am seriously peeing my pants at Koby. That's hysterical!

Lance and Becky said...

He is so cute, and those treats look awesome!

crookstons said...

What a fun party!! I love the treats you made! Dang I need to get some of your ideas!! Do you have any fun ones for Christmas time that I could do for Jaxson' daycare? You are so crafty!! Ty looked adorable!