Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ready to POP!



Just when you think you can't possibly stretch any further!!! Less then eight weeks and grateful to have that time to prepare and enjoying every little movement this little guy makes... except when it's on my bladder... I can't believe how fast the time is flying.

I am getting so nervous for the labor and yet so excited to have a new little baby to love and care for. Ty has been so cute and wants to kiss my tummy all the time. He still thinks he has a baby in his tummy and is so cute about it. We've been contemplating potty training before this guy comes but I'm just not sure he's ready. He has used the big and little potty about a dozen times... so we'll see.

Pregnancy has still been treating me good. I am starting to feel VERY large and uncomfortable. A little swelling in my face, hands and feet and lots of tingling when I bend over to pick something up. Daily naps while Ty is napping saves me but sadly my house cleaning is slowly falling apart and drives me crazy!... but I'm feeling to tired to care at the same time. All in all it has been a great experience and I couldn't be more grateful.

14 comments:

Kristan Carter said...

Celeste,
You look darling. I know how you feel but you really don't look it. We should get together once before you have the new baby..

Donna said...

What cute little tummies!

AmandaS said...

REally, if that is what ready to pop looks, you should see what I look like at 8 months pregnant! You are hilarious, and adorable!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Cute Tummies!! Autumn looks so cute in her white dress:)

Jami and Family said...

You looks so cute with your little belly! Well I would love to say the hard part is over, but its not! The last few weeks just get worse and worse! And the house cleaning just gets harder once the baby comes...but once your little man comes, it will all be worth it! Ty will be the best big brother ever! Good luck with the next few weeks!

Shauna said...

you look soo dang cute! I love that Ty likes to kiss your belly. Good luck with the final weeks!

Julia Murphy said...

you both look fabulous!

The McBrides said...

Time really is flying! Despite how you you feel, you look so great! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Lindsey said...

you look beautiful! can't wait to hear you've had the baby!

Anonymous said...

Celeste, you look great! And that picture of Ty is so classic. He is such a cute kid. I'm so excited for you to have #2!!!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Hang in there! BTW you do look great! Let me know if you ever need help with little Ty. He is always welcome to come over and play with our toys anytime he wants!

Brittany said...

so exciting! yay! i love the picture of him posing ;) peli got so used to me telling him that i had a baby in my belly that even now, if his tummy looks big or suka's looks big, he'll say "Is there a baby in there?" it's funny now... as long as he doesn't say that to a stranger !!

Quinn said...

You think you look big, but you still look tiny. I'd put you at 6 months pregnant. you look great! Soooo cute about Ty & the baby in his tummy! Love that pic!! BTW, we contemplated this too prior to baby #3 & heard that soon after a big life change, like a new baby, lots of kids have problems with potty training. If they were potty trained prior, they may struggle staying potty trained for awhile until they're more used to the baby. I'd say rest, rest & don't worry about it yet. But go for it if you think he's ready! So exciting that your baby's almost here!!

Alisa said...

You're WAY too little to POP! You handle pregnancy so well. (Ty, too.)