Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter in St. George

We spent Easter down in St. George with Drew's family in his parents vacation home... it was crazy I have to admit with everyone and their kids... 12 kids together under one roof for 5 days... a little crazy... and so fun. Ty had a great time with his cousins... when he wasn't bulling them around! My son is a big bully!! What's worse to have a son that's getting bullied, or have the son who is the bully? ... I don't know?!
After Three egg hunts way to much candy and not enough naps... we are glad to be home... but happy to have spent time with everyone.

Easter Egg Hunt #1 - St. George had a community Easter Egg hunt that we hit up Saturday morning... Here is Ty and his cousin Carson

Easter Morning and Easter Egg Hunt #2 - Egg's from the Easter Bunny


Easter Egg Hunt #3 - Grandma's Egg Hunt

Ty and Danny Boy!

Our Cousin Picture in their cute coordinating outfits!

7 comments:

crookstons said...

Look at your cute boys!! They are getting so big! So adorable! I love the picture with all the cousins in coordinating outfits! How fun!! Looks like you had a great Easter!

Chelsea and Miles said...

So fun! Cute family! My parents used to have a place down there and I miss it so much! I love St. George!

Shauna said...

what a fun trip... a little crazy at times, but worth it! I love the group kid picture, what adorable little outfits! Looks like Ty enjoyed his Easter basket too.

Christi said...

So Cute!!

Nicki said...

What a fun and event-filled Easter! I'm sad that we missed you in St. George by a weekend (we're headed down this weekend!). I'm dying at how cute Ty is in the cars/trucks PJs with coordinating Cars slippers... irresistible!

Jami and Family said...

Looks like it was a fun weekend! But I know how it feels to go on vacation with ALL the in laws and be in one house...totally nuts, so fun, but always glad to be back home! Your boys are as cute as can be!!

The McBrides said...

I am jealous of the weather down there! It looks like you guys had alot of great easter egg hunts! Glad you made it back safe and sound!