Danny is 5 months old today... what? really? ... I know... the time has flown by. He is getting so big and is such a giggler. The boy loves to give out smiles. I think he's so happy cause he really had to put in a fight to get here... so he is just so happy to finally make here after waiting so long! ... he seriously wakes up in the night to eat giggling and with this funny screech... then I hear Drew, "Danny... go to sleep." ... and then he giggles more when he hears his daddy's voice :) We just started him on rice cereal the other day... really doesn't get how to swallow it he just sticks his tongue out like... "what am I supposed to do with this?" His first time in the water was last week on our vacation and he LOVED it... yeah! He will get along just fine in our family.
My life has never been better. Drew and I have been married for over 9 years now, we have super stud five year old Ty Guy and our energetic little three year old Danny Boy and giggly little one year old Jimmer!
Need a Home Loan or refinance? Please give Drew a call anytime... even if you just have mortgage related questions... he gives great advice. Drew has been doing mortgages for over 6 years and now runs a branch that is a referral based business... so any help would be greatly appreciated. Drew (801) 792-6670 or email him drew@elitepmre.com
7 comments:
WHAT?! 5 months already?! How did that happen? These kids grow WAY too fast!
What a big boy! I love the picture of him sitting up all by himself. He's adorable!
Wow! Already. Time is flying by.
He is so cute Celeste! I can't believe he is 5 months! ime goes by way to fast!
I can't believe he is so big and 5 months? crazy! He is such a cutie and I love that he giggles at his night feedings..to funny.
I can't believe he is already 5 months old! He is such a cutie!
Danny is such a cutie! I can't believe he is 5 months already!
Post a Comment