Thursday, April 08, 2010

Never to young for a make-over




Thank you Ty for teaching me that I cannot leave you in your dad's office... alone ... with your little brother... and a dry erase marker.

And sadly my first thought was "Thank goodness it wasn't the carpet!"

12 comments:

Sarie said...

Haaaa Celeste you're so awesome. And so honest. I love your last line!
xoxo

Alisa said...

Whoever invented washable markers was a genius. I'm sure Danny will have many more makeovers!

Melissa said...

LOLLLLLLLLL My girls have done that plus walls. :( Oh the joys of raising children.

LuCDay said...

Aint it true!

Quinn said...

ROFL!!! I think that would have been my first thought, too! How funny!!!

H... said...

OH MY!!! I LOVE IT! AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN DANNY CAN DRAW TOO!!

crookstons said...

Oh Celeste! I am laughing so hard right now! That is so funny!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Way too funny!!!!I love the Easter pics too!!! The boys are so handsome!!!

Garbett Family said...

This photo is my background picture on my computer... love it! :)

Melissa said...

HEY! I found your blog from Whit's. I LOVE Ty's art work...SO FUNNY!!! :-)

Kristan Carter said...

That is the funniest thing...and I am sure I would have thought the same thing.

Kelly said...

Hilarious! I would have felt the same way!