So Ty tried rice cereal for the first time and loved it!! The box said to only give him a Tbls to start with and he chowed that down. He was so excited to get food that now when we put a toy near his mouth he starts shaking his head with excitment...like that's gonna be yummy too. I was so happy he took it so well. Can't wait to start feeding him so veges next week.
Friday, February 01, 2008
Ty's eating...and he loves it!!
Posted by Celeste at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is so cute! Ty is so adorable! We need to get together so I can see him in person again!
He's so cute!! Leia does the same thing, tries to grap my hand or the spoon... But she's way messier than Ty, she still spits up most of it!
what a cutie! Now he can bulk up in weight even more! :)
He is such a good baby and always seems so happy. Must me because of his good mommy! Cute background. Look at you, pro blogger!
Yeah Ty Food is the best and even better when you look cute with it on your face!!
I love when they start eating...So cute...but now kali doesn't like a bottle she would much rather have real food
Celeste, first of all, LOVE all the new pictures of Ty, and it's so exciting he's eating rice cereal! It's the best when they get to start eating! Second of all, I love the nursery, and you have it decorated SO CUTE!! Third thing, I was SO EXCITED when I got my mail a few days ago to see the cutest package from you guys! Thank you so much, that was so thoughtful of you. I love the outfit, and can't wait to see her in it. I have a 'real' thank you note coming soon, I've just been so unorganized with moving and everything. You are such a great friend, and I love you!!!
Hey celeste, its angie mindys sis. What a cute blog. Your baby boy is soooo sweet, I want a boy... Hope all is well. Angie my blog add is ryandang.blogspot.com
he is just too cute! I love the messy face! That makes the spitting solid food up & having it stain their clothes a little more enjoyable, eh? How can you resist that ooey, gooey adorable face? Ty is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment