So...for the last few years Drew has been playing basketball with a bunch of his friends in a rec league...it's fun for him to play and I love to watch him. This year all of Drew's brothers (There are 4 boys in the Pearson family) were invited to play with them and they are having a blast. Drew's mom now comes to the games and his Grandma too! I think I have more fun watching them at the games now than the boys. They cheer loud the entire game...it's great...and then at the end of the game they hand each of the boys 5 dollars...how cute is that. Now everyone brings their kids...it's turning into a real party.
This is Grandma Ruth and Drew's mom Connie... I tried to act like I was taking a picture of Ty but was really recording them cheer.
Here is Bree, Autumn and Colton playing at the game.

12 comments:
That is so awesome! I love Grandma Ruth. "Here we go red, here we go red!" You're so sneaky Celeste!
that's so awesome. But I think what's funnier is that I can totally see you doing that when Ty is all grown up and playing sports!!! I know I'll be cheering my kids on when they're ripping it up at a climbing competition!
what a fun thing! I love it and your post is really cute. Little Ty is getting to big!
Those pictures are great Bree was sad to miss this weeks game!
That is so funny!!! I about died when Grandma Ruth started cheering on the Red, so funny! Grandma's are great! Marks Grandma is super funny too!
That ROCKS!!! We love our Grandmas.
They are so supportive and it is so cute they come to wathch their boys play. My favorite line WAS Grandma Ruth, "OK TEAMS LETS BE OPTIMISTIC!" Cute Celeste!
That is a GREAT video!! I love it.
That video of the cheering is adorable!!! What a crack up & way to go on being so sneaky to snag it! How fun that they play in a league. That's great!
HERE we go red!!! How cute is she? If I have half of her spunk and fashion sense when im her age, Ill be thrilled. Angie
Hi Celeste, it's Hannah, Sarah's little sis. So I just wanted to tell you that I did not know about your little one! That is awesome. And when I read about the Adoption story I totally bawled, it was beautiful. Anyway congrats and I love your posts, your a great blogger:)
That's so awesome! How fun! Love love love Grandma Ruth, isn't she the best! She's everyone's #1 fan huh!
That video is great! That is so fun that they all play together, I bet its fun to go watch!
Post a Comment