
It was 5 years ago today that Drew asked me to marry him...at McDonalds...my ring was the happy meal toy...it was the most unromantic proposal ever..but I loved him and I wanted to marry him so of course I said yes. And I haven't regreted it since...He has been a wonderful husband and I love you Drewchka! Here are so photos from our engagement.
Here's the new man in my life he turned 5 months old yesterday if you can believe that...and he started rolling over like crazy! ...Don't you just love his little T-shirt ... "I stole mommy's heart" ...it's so true...he did!
.jpg)

11 comments:
What a cute post. Celeste you are SO beautiful! Ty is so cute and growing so fast, he is looking like a big boy!
I love that t-shirt! They make the cutests things for babies now. Have fun tonight! Wish we could join you, but I'll be stuck in class. :(
How cute is he? I miss you guys. Don't worry Nathan's proposal wasn't great either--but hey we still love them.
What a fun post, I think your proposal is the best ever!
Celeste,
Ty is so cute. And I love the photos....and crazy but I remember them like it was yesterday...We are going to play next week for sure.
I still love that story of how he proposed. Those are great pictures of you guys. How cute is little Ty? I love his shirt.
That wasn't unromantic! you should hear Eliot's!!! I love that first picture of you two, you're so hot!!! Can't wait to play in april!
So cute! Happy Valentine's Day!!
I love that he asked you to marry him at McDonalds! Ty is getting so big and this age is just so much fun!
I love those pictures of you guys! What a handsome little couple you are! I love the stole mommy's heart shirt! He's a doll!
Ty is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment