So...we took Ty to the pool...now that Spring is approaching we are getting him ready for the wake boarding season...Drew hopes to have him wake boarding by the end of the summer...right...I just hope he's crawling. He wasn't to sure about it at first. The water was like bath water so it wasn't to cold....he just wasn't sure where to put his feet and was constantly looking around trying to figure it all out. He eventually eased into and had a great time...we even got to dunk him a few times. We borrowed swimming shorts from our nephew...size 12 months...they went down to ankles...really cute.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Our Little Fish
So...we took Ty to the pool...now that Spring is approaching we are getting him ready for the wake boarding season...Drew hopes to have him wake boarding by the end of the summer...right...I just hope he's crawling. He wasn't to sure about it at first. The water was like bath water so it wasn't to cold....he just wasn't sure where to put his feet and was constantly looking around trying to figure it all out. He eventually eased into and had a great time...we even got to dunk him a few times. We borrowed swimming shorts from our nephew...size 12 months...they went down to ankles...really cute.
Posted by Celeste at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Love these swimming pics! Ty is so smart to know that he needs to close his eyes under water!! So fun!
How cute, look at his cute little rolls! I love it and I can't wait to see his wakeboarding pictures from this summer ;) haha! I got your email about the books and I love Usborne books - we have a ton of them....I'll have to look and see if there are any more I want!
How fun! I love that they can do more stuff now, Leia tried the swing at the park yesterday and she loved it!! We took her to the pool once, but she got cold really quick so we didn't stay too long. I should take her again.
He makes the cutest faces! He is oh so cute!
Looks like he loves the water. So cute!
How CUte!!! What a doll that little guy is. I get baba hungry when io see his cute face. CUTE PIX!!!Angie
I can't wait to take Boston swimming. Ty sure is a fish...I can't believe he didn't crygoing under water. He is so cute! Looks like you guys are having all sorts of fun!!
I can't wait to take Boston swimming. Ty sure is a fish...I can't believe he didn't crygoing under water. He is so cute! Looks like you guys are having all sorts of fun!!
How fun! Spring time will be awesome there is just way more to do! We really should get together sometime, it has been way too long!
What a cutie! I love the blow in his face video...works everytime. You and Drew are such great parents. It is so fun to watch you experience little Ty Guy. We just love him!! Cute pictures.
Celeste,
Will have to get together this summer and swim. Kali loves the water and it is so refreshing for mom...My sister in law has a pool at her house...It is great.
Looks like he loves the water, what a cutie pie! I love the little rolls, he can't possibly be any cuter!
Hippie,
Your little man is SO cute!!!
I haven't talked to you in so long! We need to keep in better touch!!
I love ya'
Kentucky
Ty is so cute!! Looks like Drew is getting him ready for the Houseboat!!
Post a Comment