Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Snowmobiling in Bear Lake



For Presidents Day Weekend we went snowmobiling in Bear Lake with Drew's family. His grandma owns a codo up there so we go boating in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter. It's fab. We had a ton of fun except Drew got really sick, along with Brandon and Mindy, and was in bed most of the weekend. Ty wasn't to sure about the cold air at first, but by the end he didn't seem to mind at all. The best part was putting on those googles... he wanted to keep looking up at the sky... I think he really liked the color or something. My favorite part was the sledding.. I could seriously sled all day long if I could. Luckily Easton, my nephew, shared is board with me so we went down together a lot...then grandpa Craig or uncle Brandon would pick us up at the bottom with a snowmobile so we wouldn't have to walk back up...nice eh!




15 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are such cute pictures! Ty makes the cutest faces!

Ang said...

OH my gosh! I love it! I love his snow pants! So cute! We have to get the boys together for a play date the next time we are in Utah :)

Debbi said...

I love the goggle pictures! How cute! I love it. It sounds likes a perfect weekend, you guys always are doing fun stuff!

ETCK said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I went snowmobiling last March for Erik's birthday; it was my first time. I was a little scared because I didn't have very good depth perception and I kept feeling like I was going to hit a cliff or something. Love the pictures!

Nicki said...

These pictures are soooo fun! You are so brave! Ty is QUITE the little man!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Love the snowsuit!! how did he like the sled? Glad you had a fun weekend, sorry Drew got sick.

Sarie said...

That is the best kind of sledding.. when you get a ride to the top. Ok, something that is too cute?? Ty in a SNOW SUIT. I love it.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Ty looks so cute in his snow gear!! Looks like alot of fun.

Mindy said...

Bear lake was fun. But you didn't mention when you fell getting out of the hot tub slipping on the ice. That was so funny.. I mean sad. Cute pictures of you guys. Thanks for being roommates with us. Love you guys

Jami and Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Ty is getting so big and he looked so cute in his goggles!

Kelly said...

I love Ty's snow outfit! So cute with the googles on. What a wonderful way to go sledding without all of the work!

Kristan Carter said...

I need to defiantly going sledding with you. I hate all the hiking that is involved...Cute pictures. I can't believe how much he has grown.

Lance and Becky said...

What a little stud you guys have! That looks like so much fun, now all we need are some snow mobiles :) Hopefully we'll have a almost full bear lake this summer :) Can't wait!

Shauna said...

Soo cute and fun!!! I wish we could've come!! That snow suit is adorable.

Amanda said...

That looks like a great trip!!! The picture of TY in his snow gear is way too cute!!!