Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!

I haven't had this much fun on Easter since I was a kid! I actually got to fill Easter baskets, eggs and buy bunny ears for little Ty guy. My new twin sisters, Inna and Alina, came to stay with us for their spring break...so it's been so fun having them around. After going to church and diving into easter baskets we headed to grandma and grandpa Pearson's for an easter egg hunt, relay races, new toys, sword fights, candy, dinner, and family fun. It was such a beautiful day. I love this day...we get to eat candy, play games, and reflect more on the atonement of our Savior.















11 comments:

ETCK said...

Little kids make holidays so much more fun. I love the first picture of him with his big, adorable eyes. What a stud.

Lindsay said...

Ty is so cute with those bunny ears on! You have the cutest family ever! I'm sad that we are not going to be able to come and be a part of your special day! I hope it's wonderful!

The McBrides said...

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Who was your photographer?

Elizabeth Checchio said...

OK...that first picture is too cute for words!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

How fun!! Love the bunny ears, and his little easter basket is way too cute... so who ate his candy?
Leia was too sick to participate in the festivities, so we'll wait for next year...

Garbett Family said...

I really have the cutest nephews in the world don't I? He is just too adorable for words. I'm sick I can't be there for the sealing, I would do just about anything!!! Congrats on the adoption being finalized, I am so happy for your family.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh Celeste, what a cutie pie! I got your precious announcement on Ty's sealing to you. It was adorable, and that photographer did an amazing job! You guys look great! I bet you had a blast putting little Ty's Easter basket together, you're the cutest little mommy. Cute easter pictures!!

Amanda said...

He is sooo cute! Where did you find his cute tie? I have been looking everywhere for one that Bentley can where!!! You're family picture are great!!!

Julia Murphy said...

He is absolutely way way cute and the sports eggs were perfect! We're thinking of you today as you go to the Temple to sealed for eternity. Wish we could be there, but our hearts are with the entire family. We love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again. Ty is marvelous and just one look at him and you can tell how much love he receives. Keep up the good work!!

Sarie said...

He looks so handsome with his tie on. The bunny ears are a nice touch. I love dressing babies up in stuff like that cause they have NO IDEA how funny they look!

Kasey said...

Cutest picture with those bunny ears on! He is adorable. Glad you had such a good Easter!