So... only four more days until we go to court and finalize Ty's adoption and then only eight more days until we take him to be sealed in the temple. We went and had our first family photo shoot that went really well except Ty was ready for a nap and was getting a little cranky. Here are a few of my favorites......... 
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Family Photo Shoot
Posted by Celeste at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! What a sweet little family!
I agree with Erin, such a sweet family! Those are such awesome pics! I'm so excited for you guys to go to the temple!
You guys are so gorgeous! wow! I love the little tie on Ty, he is such a stud. I am so excited for you guys and the temple, it is such a great thing! woo hoo!
You guys all look so beautiful! Celeste you are gordeous! You guys are the cutest little family, and I'm so excited for you to be sealed, what a cool thing! The pics turned out great, you should be soooo very happy with them!
I love the pictures you guys look so cute
So cute! Congrats on finalizing the adoption and getting sealed. You guys are such a cute little family!
Very cute, Celeste. You're a beautiful family! Let us know your temple date!
What great pictures! I love the one with his and his Dad's feet....i think I will have to copy it!
Cute pictures! Craig and I wish we could be there for the sealing. I hope it all goes good.
All I can say is GORGEOUS!! You all look great. I am so exited that you are getting sealed....It will be awesome....
I love those pics!! Who took them? And where did you get such a cute lil outfit for TY? I didn't know dress shirts came that small. SO CUTE!!
How cute! Good luck with everything this week I know it will be amazing!
I love these pics! Ty looks adorable in a tie. I can't wait to see him and Rylee together.
I loved seeing those pictures. You guys are all so lucky to have each other.
Post a Comment