Tuesday, March 04, 2008

"Me in mommy's tummy"

I bought a baby book for Ty when he first arrived and I've been trying to keep it updated. One of the first entry's in the book is titled "Me in mommy's tummy" ...and leaves a space for a picture. A friend of mine took this picture of Ty and I on the house boat in Lake Mead when he was only a few weeks old... I was trying to keep him warm...but how perfect is this picture! I'm just so grateful to be a mom. Every day gets better and better and my love for this little guy grows and grows.

A sealing date has been set for March 29th and we are so excited that he will officially and eternally be ours.

17 comments:

Debbi said...

Celeste that is the cutest and most perfect picture you could ever have for that page! I LOVE it. I bet you are so excited to have a sealing date set, they are so special, we go when Wade's brother adopts and they are my absolute favorite thing to see! They go as a family together a week or two before or after to the temple in white and take pictures outside, they are always really nice looking.

Nicki said...

Love this picture! And congrats on setting your sealing date... what an amazing day that will be! :)

ETCK said...

That is so adorable! Pretty soon, he will be forever yours. I'm excited that we get to be witnesses to such an important event.

Lindsay said...

That picture is so sweet! Im so happy for you, you are a great mom!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

That is sooo cute. You have such an adorable family. I went to highschool with your hubby and was so excited to find your blog linked to a mutual friends'. Congrats on all the great things going on for the both of you. lots of love
Lizzie Checchio
thedayleys.blogspot.com

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I have a book like that for Leia, and I never thought about what moms who didn't carry their babies would put in that spot. What a perfect picture. That little man is so lucky to have you as a mom. It seems like things worked out with the court, what a relief!! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Jami and Family said...

That is such a cute picture. I have been wondering myself what to put in Ava's book and you gave me a great idea! That is so exciting about your sealing our is coming up soon also! We actually go to court tomorrow for finalization...she will be officially ours!!

Angie said...

Your such a great mommy!!!! Isnt it fun. Im so thrilled for you and your little family. Angie

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I love this picture I remember when Kelly took the picture down in Mead. Your the best Mommy!!

Lance and Becky said...

That picture is priceless Celeste! You are such a cute little mommy, and Ty is so lucky to have you guys as parents! I am so excited for you guys to be sealed, that is so neat!

The Turner Family said...

I'm so excited for you both. What a cool experience the sealing will be. I hope I get to meet little Ty someday.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

We are so excited for you guys to be sealed to Ty. He is such a sweet baby, and he is getting so big! What a special experience!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, what a precious picture! I love that you can put it in that book! That will be such a special day for you guys, to be sealed. Ty is getting bigger by the minute! He is so adorable, I wish we lived closer so I could come squeeze those little cheeks! I loved the swimming pictures, by the way! Was that at the Cottonwood Heights Rec center? It made me miss Salt Lake!

Jami and Family said...

Hey feel free to call any time! Do you already have your finalization date? It was different than I thought it would be but it was awesome and I am excited for you guys to do it!

Kristan Carter said...

Being sealed with be the best experience ever....You are such a cute mom. Great blog entries....I really need to blog...We will get together soon

Mindy said...

That is pirceless...what more can I say? I love it. It is beautiful

Sarie said...

Congrats on the sealing date, Celeste! That is really exciting!!