Monday, March 10, 2008

Play dates and Princesses!




The three of them dressing up and watching the Incredibles.

Prince...in Pink...Mr. Ty... note: He is still holding a football!!




Princess Bree
Princess Sophie
This last week Ty and I were able to spend some quality time watching our neighbor girls and our great friends... who we spend most of our time with... little Ms. Bree and little Ms. Sophie. The girls had a blast dressing up in my box of princess clothes and even Ty got a great make-over. He loved the sparkles and although Drew asked me to delete all the pictures of him dressed up as a princess I couldn't resist... He's a cute little Prince (ess)! And a good sport.

One of my greatest friends...Shauna...aka Mur... came down from Idaho to watch her brothers 4 kids for the week and Ty and I have had so much fun spending time with her and her 4 month old little boy Boston. They are both little tanks and are so cute playing together. Don't they look like they could be brothers!... Both so bright eyed.


Last week I was able to watch a friends little boy...Ryley...three months old. He was so much fun to have. I forget how much they sleep when they are that young... and how their poop doesn't smell near as bad as when you start feeding them real people food!

10 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

It looks like you are a busy Mom. I am glad to know that Ty is secure enough with his boyhood to dress up like a princess and wear pink. Miles loves his purple sleeper and has one with butterflys all over it. :)

ETCK said...

That is so funny! I don't think Erik would ever let our son be dressed up in girl clothes. :) Ty and that other little boy look like twins. Sounds like you've been havin' fun.

Debbi said...

how cute! i love it, my little gage hangs out with so many girls his age that he thinks princeesses are regular boy things just like his trains. that picture with the football in ty's lap is so funny!

Unknown said...

So Funny!!! Now what I'm wondering is why do you have a box of princess stuff, and why have I never seen it ( I know the answer to that one... I'm not in UT!!)
Looks Like he's seating up pretty good, Leia is barely starting, he really needs to come and hang out with her and teach her a couple of things!! Don't ever delete those pictures, they're too sweet!

Lindsay said...

That is too funny! Ty is SO cute, and growing so fast!

Lance and Becky said...

That's awesome! Ty looks better in blue, I might say, but pink does bring out his eyes :) He's all boy, that's for sure! Too cute!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Those are the cutest pictures I will have to get the disc from you!! I think that Ty might be ready for a Super Man Cape or something so that he can be manly just like Drew!!Looks like Ty has had alot of play dates, and those little boys are so cute.

Amanda said...

Play dates are sooo much fun! I love the picture with Ty all dressed up holding a footbal!!! He is such a little man!

Mindy said...

Oh Heavens!! I wonder how long it will take before Drew bands you form girly pictures of his little guy. That is so funny. I love the look on his face like...."Mom...what in the crap are you doing to me?" Way funny!!!

LuCDay said...

He is so handsome! I love all the pictures you post. I'm glad you have lots of good friends surrounding you!