
Ty turned 6 months old yesterday and came in weighing 19.8 lbs and 27 inches tall. He's in the 80% for both height and weight. What a little beefer eh? ... after holding him longer than 5 minutes my lower back starts to ache. Anyway... this is what he is up to in his ripe 'ol age.

He's sitting up...
And rolling over.

He's eating number two foods, baby finger food snacks.... and his own toes!

He can hold his own bottle!! You have no idea how much time this frees up.
He loves to spend as much time as possible in his new jumper toy... it really is amusing to see him in it... he'll just start giggling to himself.
He is at such a fun age. I can't believe how fast he picks up on things that we practice together adn Ilove how into his toys and books he is. He also grabs for EVERYTHING especially my hair and my nose. He cracks me up though with his cute giggle and his love of attention.
11 comments:
Love it! He is such a cutie!!! I wish Jack would hold his own bottle....I gotta work on that.
don't you just love those Jumper toys!! Leia always jumps so hard that I think she'll jump out!!
I can't believe he's eating all that!! Love the pictures, can't wait to meet him in person.
Oh my! Ty is SO cute! I LOVE the videos!
Ty is getting so big. I love seeing all his pics. I especially love his dress up ones, my girls would love to have him as a playdate :) I love your new family pictures. You are such a cute family.
What a cutie!! Sophie needs to come over and jump I bet she would love it.
Okay, I love finding people because of technology!!! How adorable are you and your family??!! I love Ty, he's so cute and I'm so happy for your miracle, we just had some other friends who adopted after a long, long road and it's such a great blessing for them. I can see it is for you guys as well. Our blog is bare bones: wordsofweeones dot blogspot dot com. So good to see you looking so happy and blessed! Rose
What a stud. The jumper is a wonderful thing. I wish that they had one big enough for me.. haha Ty is a doll.
He's so big and SO CUTE. Those big eyes... I miss you Celeste!!
Is it possiable for him to be any cuter. I loved seeing him roll aroud yesterday in his diaper...and I especially love the man cleavage. He is getting so big. It is so good for him to play and entertain himself...now you can get more done...what a cutie!!!!
Hey he is so cute! Wasn't it just a great day when he started holding his bottle! Well I am so excited for you and your upcoming events. It was fun talking to you the other day, I know we say this alot but we really should hang out. Maybe when it gets a little warmer we could go to the zoo or something. Good luck next week!
I just can't believe he is already six months old! He is such a cutie. It will be fun to see he and Rylee together next week!
Post a Comment