Monday, April 14, 2008

Grandma's Day!


Last Friday Drew's mom took all nine grand kids to Discovery Gateway and the kids had a blast. I think Ty had more fun watching all the chaos of kids running everywhere, bright lights and fun noises. He really enjoyed playing in the ball area... except that he wanted to shove every ball into his mouth...yucky... I know. The kids got to do fun art projects and play all day. They have a wonderful grandma who loves to spend time with them. Thanks Grandma!!!

Grandma with all nine grand kids!!

Jaxon

Colton

Autumn

Ty playing in the balls.

Ty playing in the helicopter with Jaxon and Colton.

12 comments:

Sarie said...

So cute! He will be old enough before you know it to climb and run all over Discovery! I love that place. He is so cute.

Debbi said...

what a GREAT grandma! How fun for her - and you - and Ty to watch!

Lindsay said...

He is so cute! I love his little shirt, so cute! What a fun day!

Garbett Family said...

Wow! Quite the fancy little stroller he has!

Christi said...

She is a brave brave woman!!!!

Julia Murphy said...

I don't think I've seen Connie look better or happier! I love her so much and I know Ty has one of the best Grandmas ever. It looks like a great day and what a blessing it is to have cousins to run around with and have fun together. All I see is more of the same for that bunch!

Jami and Family said...

How fun! I can't believe how big he is getting, where does the time go?

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

What a nice grandma!! Ty looks so cute and excited to put the ball in the hole!

Lance and Becky said...

I love that place! Connie is such a trooper, I just love her! How fun is Discovery Gateway! Ty, is so darn cute!

Mindy said...

That was so much fun. Ty is so cute. He was so good that day. Hopefully this will happen every year...gotta love traditions.

Kelly said...

Such a fun day. Before you know it he'll be running around with the other kids!

Erin Marriott said...

I love it! I bet it's so fun to see your little Ty 'hang'n with all the cousins! He looks so big! I'm still in AW over your computer 'work space' room. Maybe in our next house we'll be able to cram all the kids in one room, so I can have my scrapbook room, haha! Do you think they'll go for that?