Is he not the cutest little bug ever... I just want to nibble on his nose and cute little cheeks. Since the weather was nice like two days this week... and snowing on the other days!... Ty and I were able to go for a walk. He was still bundled up... but loved every minute of being outside and in a stroller. I can't wait for this weather to make up it's mind and let us take walks every day.
Some fun projects I've been doing this week. My friend Amanda and got the idea to do these letters for all the seasons... I've only finished V-day so far..., family, and she did her girls names... aren't they so cute... and they have been so much fun to make and decorate.

15 comments:
You are so crafty, I love it. I have not been blessed with that talent.
Those are so darn cute! Where did you get the letters? I would love to do Miles' name.
Ty looks so adorable in that pic. I can't believe you guys are still getting snow! I hope it warms up for you soon. Its amazing how just being outside entertains them. Way easier than staying in all day! :)
Thoes are darlig. I love the detail on the embelishments. I still have the one you made for Colton. It is in his room almost 4 years later.
Oh I love it! I wish we lived closer to do projects together. I love 'stealing' your ideas, haha! What a great idea, with all the holidays! I love it!
SO cute! What a cool idea!
Celeste, Ty is just too cute for words. He must know how lucky he is to have you and Drew, cause his smile and shining eyes say "I'm happy." Spring?? I guess you'll just go right into Summer!! Your craft projects are super looking.
super cute!! I love spending time doing my crafts. Ty is soo dang cute.
Ty looks so cute!! It has been fun making those cute projects together!
TY = irresistible! So when can we arrange the marriage to Ella? :)
Furthermore, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute words, once I "retire" you'll have to teach me how to make those! I've had this vision for a while of an art piece that I want to do, but I don't know where to get the letters.
Talk to you soon!
What fun projects! You guys did a great job! I LOVE that photo of Ty!! He looks so stinkin' handsome!
I love those cute letters. That is a fun idea, and something fun to do. You guys are so creative!
Love the letters. You have turned into such a crafty girl. I wish we lived near each other so we could work on some projects together! Good work Celestial!
I cannot believe it is still snowing there!
You did such a great job. I love doing mod moj...so fun and so cute....I am sure it looks great in your house.
Those are so stinkin cute! I love them! I am coming to you for cute craft and decorating ideas!
Post a Comment