My sister gave birth yesterday to a 10.8 lb baby... ouch... except that she ended up having to have a C-section. We are so happy that both mom and baby are happy and healthy. ... look at all his blond hair! What a little stud muffin.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How sweet! He was huge, I can't believe that!
Cute baby boy!!
Congrats! He is SO cute!
WOW! Good thing she had a C-section. It's always fun to have a new niece or nephew. Pretty soon Ty will be able to tease him and beat him up. HA! :)
Owch is right. Holy cow baby!! Congrats to your sister.
Wow! That's a big boy! Bless her heart. Congrats on being a auntie!!!
He is darling, and wow so big! What a little thug! I love big babies, they sleep better, I sware!
I love your "ouch". Hilarious! Congrats Donna!!!!
Post a Comment