
My new computer!! I've been saving up for this and finally last week I was able to get it. I've had so much fun with it and I love having my own computer. ...Drew works from home and is on the computer ALL day... so ... now I get to check blogs and digital scrape book during the day instead of early in the morning or late at night!!
A few weeks ago I found this amazing desk at Robert's Crafts... of all places... and I love it. You buy everything in separates... most all the pieces are cubes... and then they have the desk top and different shelves and accessories you can buy to go with it. I'm happiest when I'm organized or organizing... this desk keeps it all in order.

19 comments:
Sweet computer! You'll have to let me know how the switch to a Mac is. I've always been hesitant but I've heard the photo abilities are great! Have fun!!
You will love a MAC! I got one for Christmas and I love it! It took a little getting used to, but very well worth it! I love your office! So cute!!!
Celeste! Are we friends.. cuz we're the same!! I just got this same computer about a month ago... and I LOVE IT!! and i love digiscrapping on it!! Hmmm, I think we need to have Mac party soon and digiscrap or at least share knowledge! YAY!
Hippie. anytime you feel like organizing you just hop a plane to Kentucky. I suck at it!!!!
I want your computer. That's on my ever-growing list of wants. Also you're organizing space looks great - how nice to buy everything in separates and tailor it to your needs!
Oh, I love it! I am so jealous of your space, I bet you love it every second of it!
We have a Mac computer too and I LOVE IT, and so will you! It sure is fun doing all the creative stuff on your computer isn't it. Have you played with I movie and I photo yet. It's fun doing video slideshows.
Looks awesome!! You are going to have so much fun with all the cute things that you do!
I love your blog and your new computer!
Dallas and I are so thrilled that you were able to go with Ty to the temple. It was a special day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
YAY!!! I can't believe you got your Mac & I find out a week later through your blog! How fun for you, though! I hope you Love it! Once you've got a Mac, you never switch back! Lemme know if you need any digiscrap help! How fun!!! xoxo
that is SO awesome! Congradulations! I am so jealous! Happy Scrapbooking!
Your little scrap book room is so darling. I love that you got your own computer. Mommys got a new friend!!
I wish you could to my place and help me organize... wait you are coming!!! YEAHH!!!! I'm not good at organizing, but I sure like to tag everything! I didn't know Drew worked from home, that's cool. But I can see why you needed your own own computer, when Eliot is at home working or studying I can't get anywhere near the computer.
I'm still coveting your new computer so I won't even mention how awesome it is!!
Celeste,
You did it!! Sweet. You will love the Mac and how sleek it is. I love mine. I really need to get photo shop now. Do you have a program yet? Like Elements or Illustrator? We should shop around together and then take a class. There is one down here and I heard it is once a week and really good and easy to learn....Your organizer looks great to...
I'm so happy for you and jealous! I would love a MAC and a wonderful desk space. Your organizing is amazing. I've been thinking that you should become a professional organizer! I would love to have you help me.
Celeste- It looks soooo great! I am the exact same way with organizing so I appreciated your picture of your lovely new workspace by taking notes! Have fun with it!
Nice computer!! I had a Mac laptop when I taught school and I loved it!
Oh, this is like a scrapbooker's dream! And you have a TV in there! Of course! I absolutely love it! I'm sad we live so far away, you know I'd be over there in a minute ready with my kids and my loads of stuff, ready to scrapbook with you. I love your computer! Yea for Celeste, I bet it felt like christmas.
I love the new set up, Celeste! And the new computer, I want a new one so badly. You are getting so good at blogging and making stuff with photos. You are turning into a computer techie. I'm so proud of you:)
Post a Comment