
Today Drew and I celebrate our 5th anniversary.... I can't believe it's been 5 years and at the same time it seems like we've been married a life time. Drew you are such a fabulous husband and these last 5 years together have been so great. You still make me laugh more than anyone I know and I love all our dumb inside jokes that no one will ever get but us. You are the best at so many things... like guitar hero, our finances, and being a dad. I love you more now than I ever have and I can't wait for the many years ahead. ps... I'll make you an ice cream shake and grill cheese sandwich anytime! :)


14 comments:
Celeste--you are absolutely gorgeous! Happy anniversary guys!!
I've always loved your wedding pictures, Celeste. You look gorgeous! Happy 5 years!!
Congrats! You two are so cute together.
Yeah baby!! 5 years down!! Time flies when you're having fun. Remember the game we played..what does Drew like? Boobies!! ha ha..good times.
We love you guys! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy 5 years! Your so gorgeous Celeste, your wedding pictures are so pretty!
Happy late anniversary! It seems like yesterday you guys were dating! Wow! I hope you had a great day. I'm in Utah now - I'll have to email you and we should all get together - I want to see your cute little Ty!
Beautiful Picture!!! Congratulations on five great years, Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! And thank heavens we don't know all your inside jokes because Drew has a dirty mind!!! One little two little!!Ha ha!
I can't believe it's already been five years. You guys are such a great couple. I only wish we lived near each other!
Congratulations on 5 happy years. that's awesome. I am so glad you wrote on our blog. I have been wondering what you were up to. Your family is so cute, and you look gorgeous as ever. Where are you guys living now?
I cannot believe it's been five years! Holy cow. You guys are old fogers. JK! YOu guys are the cutest couple and i love keeping up with what's going on in your lives better with our blogging habit! Congrats!
Hippie!! I can't believe it's been that long!!! It seems like just yesterday we were running around Provo!! Congrats!
I'm glad Drew married YOU. You guys are so fun together. Happy Anniversary! It seems like yesterday when grandma was bringing the doll to your wedding( you know what i mean!!!) LOL
Post a Comment