
First... I need to give a little shout out to my mom on this special day... Happy Mother's Day mom! You've always been such a great mom and I appreciate all that you do and have done for me... and I love you.
Second... this is my first Mother's Day as a mom! ... And I love it. Drew woke me up with french toast this morning... my favorite... and made a really cute card. Oh... and so far he has changed TWO of Ty's diapers... already it's a great day.
Can I just say how much I love being a mom. Ty is like the cutest little baby ever. My favorite thing about him these days is the way he is totally entertained by the simplest things... like the zipper on his jacket and his own fingers and toes... he's in his own little world when he discovers these things ... like 20 times a day... it's really cute. Also how he will by pass all his fun colorful toys to get his hands on the remote control or my cell phone.
To all the mom's ... and mother's in the future... on this special day... Happy Mother's Day!
*Thanks Tanya for the pictures!


12 comments:
Beautiful post... isn't it cool to be a mom on mom's day?! love it...
Happy Mother's Day little Sis!!!
Happy Mother's Day!! I loved the day too. Nathan had hidden my present and I had to go and find it. He made cute signs and there were flowers and a card. Very sweet. He also cooked me breakfast. Ty is so cute.
Happy Mothers day!! Ty is so fun!
I love the pictures! Who took them? J/K Happy Mother's Day. Ty sure is a cutie. I love playing with him. He gives me an arm workout which is great 'cause I hate working out my arms at the gym.
I'm so happy to have Ty in our famiy. He is such a cutie pie!!
I thought of you on Mother's Day, Celeste! I am so happy you were able to celebrate your first mother's day! Sounds like Drew spoiled you, you're such a good mom!!
Happy Mother's Day Celeste! Glad you got french toast! You're such a good mom!!
I love those pictures! Hippie, I am so happy for you on your first mothers day. I know you are an awesome mommy. I just wish I could be lots closer so that I could see you in action :(
What a special day for you Celeste. I am so happy for you guys. Ty is so perfect and you are a wonderful mommy.
You are so cute Celest! You are such a cute little mommy! Love the post, and we love you!
You're a great mom Celeste ... we couldn't be happier for you!
Post a Comment