So... Ty has learned to wave "hi" and "bye" and it is the cutest thing in the world. Every time we take him upstairs to sleep he waves to whoever is down below and the best part is when we take him downstairs in the morning ... when nobody is there... he waves and smiles as if someone is there... it's hilarious.
This second video Ty is watching his Baby Einsteins... he waves without taking his eyes off the T.V... it's so stinkin' funny. I love his new talent... skill... I don't know what you call it but I love it.

8 comments:
He is so freakin cute I can hardly stand it!! I love the baby einstein video!
That is the cutest thing! What a smart boy! That smile is to die for!
I love that he has learned to wave. Kali is the same way. She ways at everyone one and everything. Especially when we went to DisneyWorld. You would have thought she was in a pa-gent. Fun.
I love it! I am so jealous. Miles still just raises his arm. He doesn't actually move his hand. Ty is just the cutest thing!
so funny... and those bath pics are hilarious
Oh, can you get any cuter?! I love it. And I loved all the "bath party" pictures...I bet they were all in heaven! By the way, I need to call you. We're going to Mexico in a few weeks, and then we're heading to Utah for a few weeks after that. My mom & I are taking a quick trip up to Salt Lake, I'd love to meet up for lunch!
It's so much fun when they start new things like waving! He is such a cutie!!!!
I love the wave. Isn't it amazing how much joy it brings? Who would've thought...a simple wave?
He is such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment