So... we spent this last week in St. George with great friends camping and boating... yeah!! I'm so happy summer is here again! ... except that we had todrive to St. George to get some sun... it's cold and raining still here in Salt Lake. :( ... We had such a great time... the water was glass and wake boarding was so great. Ty loved the water... he's so brave... I even took a little time getting in the water and he was just splashing and loving it.
Drew and I then took off just the two of us for a few days in Vegas for our anniversary. I missed the Ty guy but we had a great time together. We went and saw KA by Cirque Du Soleil... it was amazing! I serious was nervous for some of the performers thinking they might fall or something. If you're ever in Vegas... I highly recommend it.

17 comments:
I'm so glad that you had a fun warm time. We missed you guys in bear lake this weekend. I'm glad to hear that Ty got in the water. Yippy. Now...do you think he will feel the same exitement for the 10 degree bear lake water this summer???
Sounds like an awesome trip.
Happy happy anniversary you two! 5 years woooo hoooo! Glad you were able to get away together! What a fun little trip!
So many cute pictures! Sounds like you guys are wasting no time in kicking off the summer. Good for you! Love the waving videos, such a fun age!
What a fun trip! I wish we could've seen a show while we were in Vegas. Ty looks so cute in his life jacket.
Wow! Looks like you had a blast! Do we get to come along next time? Just kidding! Ty is too cute for words!!!
Cute pics you will have to email me some since my camera was malfunctioning!!
So glad that you had fun. I miss the sun. UVSC is becoming UVV in July. You can call the registration office and pay 25.00 to get your graduation certificate changed...(Just a side not if you want) Ty is so dang cute...
Oh good, I'm glad you decided on KA. That is my favorite Vegas show by far!!! Happy 5th Anniversary!!!
It sounds like y'all had a blast!! I'm glad you guys got to have some alone time.
I HEART U HIPPIE!
Completely jealous. You guys inspire me to get out more. Taking a little one boating....I don't even like taking Miles to the grocery store...I seriously need to get over it! So fun to see pics of Kevin and Koby, Tom and Drew all hanging out still.
So much fun! I love going to St. George. Sound's like it was a nice retreat. I can't wait for the warm weather here at home.
I guess it has been awhile since I checked out any blogs! So many new posts I haven't seen. First happy anniversary and I bet Vegas was way fun and warm! Lake Powell looked like a blast and I am glad to know Ty had fun. We go to Hawaii in a week and I am so excited to take our girls...just a little nervous about the plane! Ty is as cute as ever!
LOVe the picture of Ty in the sunglasses! What a cutie. Glad you had fun in Vegas - I'll have to email you soon, maybe we can all get together!
What a fun trip, and so happy you and Drew got a little time for yourselves! Isn't it weird not to have to pack around all the "gear"? I remember Dan & I did that, and I kept making sure that I had everything when we'd leave our hotel room, one small purse just didn't seem possible! Anyway, I love the pictures of you guys on the lake, how fun! I'll call you when we are in Utah!
What a great weekend. I'm glad you were able to get away by yourselves. Who watched Ty? And when are you coming to Cali?
How fun! I can't believe how big he is getting! It seems to go by so fast!
Post a Comment