So... for last few weeks my life has been consumed with watching Lost. For the last few years people I know at work, friends, etc. have been raving about it... thanks to our friends Tom and Amanda who started renting the first season a few weeks ago we got caught up in it and couldn't stop. In fact... we spent the 4th of July watching the last few episodes of the 4th season and missed fireworks completely... what nerds we are. It's been fun... but it's nice to finally be caught up so life can get back to normal... not revolving around watching Lost. ...which I am so into by the way... except it sucks because it's like a movie that will never end and just when you get one question answered... there's 2 more brought up. Urgh! but... Can't wait for season 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Haha! I was the same way. I have never seen a single episode until I married Connor. He got me hooked on it and I ended up watching seasons 1-3 in a matter of months! I don't know what I'm going to do until January.
OH, I understand completly. Wade loves that show - and since it's on, and you have to get hooked if you watch it, I ended up hooked too. It's so hard not to love it and I have so many questions for it. What do you think? I think that the island is some sort of "spirit prison" what do you think? This post makes me want to go rent the last season!
We so need to get into Lost. We have been staying up late night after night watching season 5 of "24". We are hooked. We always say, "one more episode" about 3 times. Next thing we know it's 1am and lets face it at our age that's like 4 am.
I know! Dustin and I did the same thing and it is such a frustrating but addicting show! Welcome to the club! I am excited for the next season to start but it is way more fun watching them on DVD because you can just go from one to the next and you dont have to wait a whole week!
LOL!! ELiot and I spend countless hours watching season 1-3 on the internet, that's all we could think about, talk about, even dream about!!! I feel like my life is missing something right now... oh yeah, Lost isn't on...
I agree it is nice to have my life back because it is an addiction. I think I am going to cry when I have to wait a week to see the next episode.
That's funny, I was into Lost the first couple of season and then it started getting wierd so I gave up. I should check it out one of these days to see what everyone is up to. :o)
Yay! I am a huge LOST fan too! Trent and I did the same thing renting the first three seasons. When the 4th one was on t.v we had the hardest time waiting each week for the new episode. Good to get back to normal life though, huh?!
Post a Comment