Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bear Lake

We had such a great weekend. Drew's grandma owns property and a condo up at Bear Lake and each summer over the 4th and 24th ... a holiday in Utah... the entire family gets together. It is so much fun to spend time with Drew's aunts, uncles and cousins. ...and Bear Lake is sooooo fun.... gorgeous clean water ... that wasn't to cold this year!!! We spend time on the lot... some of us camping in tents, some in trailor's or RVs and some in the condo. It's so fun riding 4 wheelers and wave runners and of course yummy raspberry shakes from La Beau's!!

Here's Ty with Grandma Ruth... greatest lady ever!
Ty spent a lot of time with Drew's youngest cousins... Zack, Katie, Julia, and Marissa.

Ty's first taste of yummy raspberry shake from La Beau's.

Ty fell in love with the Honda... he would scream when we'd take him off of it.
Drew with his cousins Lance and Matt out for a Rhino ride.


Ty had so much fun playing with Little Lance and Riley .... 2nd cousins to Ty... I think... I never know how it works past first cousins.

12 comments:

Shauna said...

Sounds like a blast!! You can beat those fun times with family, fun and of course ice-cream!!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

How fun!! Looks like Ty had a great time, how did he like the shake? I could go for one of those just about now!

Garbett Family said...

Oh, he's just so cute! I just want to see him!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

So fun! The best times are the ones spent with the people you love.
...and i am pretty sure you can just call them cousins. :)

Sarie said...

Celeste. I know I always say this but he really is so cute. Really.

Erin said...

Wow! That is an adorable kid! And you dress him really cute

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Ty looks so cute and I love that he would cry if you took him off the 4 wheeler. What a stud!!How many shakes did Drew eat??

The Turner Family said...

Looks like you had a blast! We are going there this weekend and now I'm even more excited!

The McBrides said...

Ty is so cute in his little life jacket! It looks like you guys had tons of fun- Dustin and I loved your post on the Cardio Theater, we have similar feelings about it! Maybe one of these days i will see you there, but probably not because I never go, lol ;)

Lance and Becky said...

Oh, I loved Bear Lake this year! I posted the picture of Rylie sharing the sucker with Ty! I love your camera, you take such good pictures! Miss you guys already!

Leslie said...

That little boy is so lucky to have you guys. You can just feel the love and good times you guys share.
Yeah the outfit in the first pic? Soooo cute. Is he wearing flip flops? ;-)

Kasey said...

Wow, you guys have had a busy summer! I'm just getting caught up on your blog and have to say that Ty is the cutest little boy!