Monday, February 16, 2009

Bear Lake Fun

Ty was ready for a nap in this photo
Drew and Ty

Ty just wanted to play in the snow ... it was cute. He loved it when you'd drag him around by his feet.
Mindy and Colton
Brandon and Colton

We spent the weekend up at Drew's grandma's condo in Bear Lake. We went last year with the whole family and had a great time with snowmobiles and sledding... this year Brandon (Drew's Brother) and Mindy and their two kids were the only ones who could go. So we left the snowmobiles and just brought the tubes and sleds. We had a great time. We missed having Craig there to pick us up at the bottom of the hill!

Here are the kids on way too much sugar jumping on the beds. ...Uhhh don't you love the 70's decor and the awesome wall paper! I love going up there.

5 comments:

The McBrides said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so sorry to hear about Ty's accident! I am sure it was just as hard on you as it was on him! Glad to see that he is doing better!

Christi said...

Look at all that snow!!! Ty bouncing on the bed and giggling is so cute!

Mindy said...

We had so much fun except for the barf on the car seats. You're little family is darling. We loved seeing Ty in action for a few days.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I just love cabins like that, they have so many memories! How fun that you guys were able to go up there and spend time together in the snow! I love the picture of Ty going in for a kiss, he's such a doll!

Anonymous said...

I love going to Bear lake in the winter almost more then the summer! Your family is so cute!