Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Ty went in for a Valentines kiss!
They were so cute... they were each others Valentines and loved holding hands as they walked... it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
My friend came to visit. We had a great trip to the Drapper Temple open house and had fun hanging out with our little ones... Ive mentioned this before but Ty and Leia were born on the same day. Paople made comments about them being twin... it was cute.

3 comments:

Garbett Family said...

Just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Christi said...

Already has a girlfriend!! Your gonna have to beat them away with a stick Hippie!

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

We had such a great day! thank you so much!! IT was so fun watching them together!!
Again I'm so sorry about Leia throwing up all over the carseat and feeling too sick myself to help you clean up ;( I'm such a bad friend.