Man I haven't had this much nonstop fun in a really long time. My legs and feet were aching with all the walking and I didn't care... we'd run to the next ride. I can't wait to go again... I'm having withdrawals! It really is magical!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Disneyland
Man I haven't had this much nonstop fun in a really long time. My legs and feet were aching with all the walking and I didn't care... we'd run to the next ride. I can't wait to go again... I'm having withdrawals! It really is magical!
Posted by Celeste at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Disneyland really is a magical place, no matter what age you are. It will be fun to take Ty when he is bigger. He will love it!
You really are mom and dad's favorite aren't you? (In case you are wondering, we are so jealous!!!) I'm glad you had a good time!
So fun!! Trips are sometimes much more fun without the little ones in tow...they make it way more work! I am so glad you guys had fun, looks like a blast! I need to get there soon!
Disneyland is the best. I hadn't been there in a long time and now since I have been married we have been twice and once to Disneyworld. We took kali to Disneyworld and she loved it. And at the time she was just turning one...I couldn't believe how much fun we had...Next time you will have to take TY for sure...Although it is nice and times not having little ones.
Wow I love Disneyland! I still keep looking at the pictures and laughing at all of Drews funny faces...he looks like he is having so much fun. We really should go since the boys are going to Vegas!!
I love that picture of you and Drew. I'm glad you all had fun, I LOVE DISNEY!!!
I love that place too! It will even be better when you take your own child! It makes it so much more special! I can't wait to go again but I agree, wait until Ty is 42 in. Jaxson missed out on a lot of cool rides by an inch!
That sounds like SOOO much fun!!! You guys are so cute :)
I love Disneyland! Sounds and looks like you had a blast!
how fun! How long did you guys go for? I love the pics. Drew cracks me up! The girls are so cute and styish. And yes it is very magical. We had the best time there in September.
Disneyland is the best. Ty will love it when he is just a little older, but how fun to be able to go and just run from ride to ride! Looks like you guys had a great time!
it looks like you guys had a great time! I love disneyland!
I want to go there!
I love Drew's face on all those pictures!! Looks like you guys had a blast! that one pic of you two together is very cute!
What a fun trip!! And how nice to spend a little time with Drew and your sisters! Although I'm sure you missed the Ty guy like crazy, it was probably good that you didn't bring him. It's been about 6 years since we've been, we're going to take the girls this summer. It really is a 'magical escape', isn't it?! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment