Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pearson Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family search - Free genealogy software

I've alwas wanted to do this with Ty and us. People tell us all the time how he looks just like me or just like Drew... especially people that don't even know he's adopted. ...well... it turns out he looks more like me!

4 comments:

Sarie said...

Whenever I say that to people I wonder inside, maybe the baby is adopted and they think I'm an idiot then....

But he does look a little like you!!

Jami and Family said...

People say Ava looks like us all the time too...I don't see it but she sure is a cutie!! So I have been really curious about baby #2 for you guys, are you going to put in your papers again, or have you already?

LuCDay said...

That's funny. There are a few adopted kids in our ward who look JUST like their parents, even when you look at the parent's baby pictures. It's crazy. Must be meant to be.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I have always thought that Ty looks like you guys it is so cool!