Friday, January 29, 2010

2 months old




Danny is 2 months old today and I can't believe how the time is flying. He is all smiles these days and has bee n such a good baby. I consider myself lucky to have had to easy babies to raise... toddlers are a different story :)

I feel great. Although I've been hitting the gym these last two weeks and it is much more difficult than I was expecting. My boobs hurt like crazy with all movement and my hips are still totally out of wack... so I can't work out as hard as I would like too. Sadly these last 20lbs are not coming off like the first 25. I still can't fit any of my jeans so I find myself still wearing my maternity pants and sweats... depressing. Hopefully I'll get there soon!! ...at least I have a cute little guy to show for all of this!

11 comments:

Sarie said...

Ooooh celeste! Don't get too depressed! It takes me nine months to get back to normal... normal weight, not normal shape. But it'll be a lot shorter time for you, I'm sure. He looks so much more grown up in these photos with his colared shirt and all!

Joyful Noise said...

Yes, remember that it takes nine months to put on the weight and you should give yourself nine months to take it off.

Remember to keep on drinking and that will also help a lot.

Don't worry about it too much, just enjoy your time with your baby - they grow up way too fast.

Brewer Family said...

I can't believe he is already two months old! I need to come see him! He is so adorable!

Shauna said...

Don't get depressed, I'm sure you look great! Some of us (like me and most other normal women) struggle to get back to their original weight. Just keep exercising and trying to eat right, and feel good about that. Sometimes while nursing, your body holds on to that extra weight. Danny is such a cutie. I can't believe I haven't even seen him yet.

crookstons said...

What a cute smile! He is so cute! Hey dont be hard on yourself! You just brought a life into this world! It will come off but I know it is hard! Shoot I am still trying to loose Jaxsons baby weight! That is sad!

Nicki said...

What a cutie! I can't believe that it has been 2 months already!

The return to a pre-pregnancy body takes so long! I swear it took me 18 months before I felt like myself again! Even aside from fitting back into clothes, I swear the body has its own timeline for metabolism and hips getting back to normal! :)

Kristan Carter said...

Gee where does the time go. To fast I would say. Ty is so cute and funny I just love his personality and that he keeps you hopping :)

Lindsay said...

What a doll! He is such a little cutie. Celeste, I'm sure you look awesome.

Julia Murphy said...

He's precious. I'm so happy for you. Give yourself permission to be comfortable with where you are right now.

The McBrides said...

he looks so much like you! what a handsome little guy! hang in there with the recovery, i still feel like there are things that i am still recovering from having a baby!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

He is such a cutie! I love that shirt I think Bronson has it too. I can't wait for these boys to be able to play, they are going to have so much fun together! You look great it takes time and it sucks but your not alone because I am still sportin the maternity pants too:)