Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas catch-up





We had a great Christmas. Ty's big present was a garage and car rug... with lot s of new cars and trucks of course! He is loving it and I am loving him being happily entertained. Drew told me though out the pregnancy that if I got an epidural that would be my Christmas present... our insurance doesn't cover maternity :(. ...so he wrapped up the bill and gave it to me for Christmas... lucky the man is smart and got me some other fun things as well... like new bar stools!

It was a great Christmas and we had a lot of fun together.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am going to strangle that man for you Celeste. Good old Drew, gotta love him don't we :)

Shauna said...

I hope he wasn't serious about the epidural (C-sections are so stinken expensive...you'd never get a b-day present and Christmas ever!) Love Ty's little car garage/rug--so much fun! Danny is changing and looking soo cute! I want to come and hug and kiss on him!