Leave the room for two minutes and come back to find your two your old wearing nothing but his socks... on top of the counter... playing in the sink... he is always keeping us entertained... and now we are regretting getting those nice new bar stools!! :)
Friday, January 15, 2010
My trouble maker Ty
Posted by Celeste at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Nothing better than a good trouble-makin' kid.
I would posit that he's also wearing a smile. :)
So funny! No joke, when my oldest was about that age, I SOLD my barstools. I could not handle it anymore... the sink playing, the threat of falling, the "helping" me with every meal... we just finally purchased some new ones this year. Good luck!
Hmmm, bar stools or not they'll find a way to mischeif! I've come out of the shower to find Elisabeth had climbed up the cupboards and was working her way on top of the refrigerator. She has an incredible heel hook! The ironic thing is we bought our kids a climbing harness to take them on the rocks with us, but they're scared of the ropes and won't leave the groud. Wierd.
Good luck to you!
So funny Ty! He cracks me up seriously:)
Oh that is so funny. Keep that photo for the Wedding Video....To cute!!
He is the funniest kid!!!
Love it. Jack is in the EXACT same stage.
This is my most all time favorite picture of Ty!!!
Post a Comment